Skip to main content


Private person


Fire damage

Fill in this form in case of damages covered in your comprehensive house insurance

Physical injuries

Ask your doctor to fill in this document

Family insurance claim

Fill in this document in case someone gets hurt (in family environment)

Self-employed, Small & medium-sized companies, Large Corporations


Workplace accident certificate

Ask your doctor to fill it in

Worplace accident claim

To be filled in by the employer

Guaranteed income

To be filled by the self-empolyed in case of inability to work due to illness or an accident

Life & Health care


Medical report (T4)

To be filled in by the doctor

Sports Questionnaire

To be completed if you practice "dangerous" sports

General documents


VAT return

What is your VAT status

24+ authorized workshops

An overview of the KBC authorized worshops

Example of declaration car accident

See here how you fill out correctly a car-accident form

European accident statement

Complete this document to declare a car accident

Leak detection

This document must be completed by your plumber before a leak detection can be ordered through us